The objective of a candidate that forwards a resume to a recruiter is to obtain interviews with companies that have hired a recruiter to fill a position. The process is similar to the following outline.
Critical Step of Candidate to work with a Recruiter: A candidate must have a professionally created resume to effectively work with a Recruiter. A professional resume writer should understand what a Recruiter wants to see on a resume. This publication identifies what information a Recruiter requires in a resume. If a resume is not professionally prepared by an individual with Recruiter expertise, expect Recruiter opportunities for the job seeker to be reduced.
|Good day, my name is ______________________. Just so that I may understand how
you work, I have 5 questions to ask you, do you have about 3 minutes, or should
I call back at a more convenient time?
1. What industry specialties and area of expertise does your company focus in? _______________________________________
2. My area of expertise is: ____________________________________________
3. Are you currently working on any Job Orders that my skills could match? Yes ___ No ___
4. If I forward my resume to you today, you should receive it in one week, when should I contact you?
5. How would you like me to work with you? ________________________________________
1. Should a resume be sent to this Recruiter? Yes:_____ No:_____
2. Address and Contact Information ________________________________________
"Recruiters are a vital link in the job search market. Recruiters find opportunities for job seekers, and individuals for companies, work with them."